What is a Personal Chef, anyway? I'll answer in GIFS and pics
August 16, 2016
So, I guess I can write about this now that I've submitted my notice to leave the security of my bi-weekly paycheck and amazing benefits at a cushy Harbor East location in Baltimore. I've been here for the last 5 years and I'm leaving to jump into the at-times cold waters of the uncertain, also known as entrepreneurship (say that three times fast!). As of next Wednesday, I will have left my main chick to marry my side chick (as they say in these streets) and I will officially be a full time PERSONAL CHEF!!!
(me doing my happy dance... note the slightly nervous smile!)
But what does that mean, though, being a personal chef full time? So in a nutshell, I shop and cook so that you don't have to. Ideally, it works like this:
1) you get home, open the fridge, and scream at the utter lack of diversification of food in your fridge, especially when coupled with your utter lack of time to change this sad fact
(is this a familiar scene? I can help!)
2) you contact Dinner on Demand and we set up a consultation either by phone or in person where we discussion your individual/family meal solution based on your particular specifications/wants/needs
3) We come up with your plan for a great many services from just grocery shopping service, to just freezer meal prep (I prep for you to cook later), natural dog food prep, or the typical meal prep (I cook for you to eat later)
(the first of 3 Dominican entrees that this client wanted
with their mini Tester Plan to try out my services!)
4) On the cook day that we decide upon with the frequency that you choose, I shop, come to your space, cook, package, and clean up after myself before I leave (you may or may not be home, doesn't matter!)
(this is pretty much me in the kitchen!)
5) you get home, open the fridge, and scream with joy at the utter abundance of diversification of food in your fridge and/or freezer, especially when you consider your utter lack of time and energy to keep going out or order delivery each night
6 and most important) you do your own happy dance!
(this is pretty much what it feels like to come home
to a full fridge and plenty of time for yourself!)
So how was that for an answer? Hopefully for all you visual and learners out there, this satisfied your learning style. For those of you reading who are kinesthetic learners like I am and need something tactile to understand, welp, call me, hire me, and I'll walk through the process with you! Don't want to commit to a full week of meals? You can try one time only, our 3 entree TESTER PLAN, where you'd get 3 different entrees, up to 3 portions each for only $75 plus the cost of groceries!
Other meal prep plans start at $125 and go up from there.
Who says you can't buy time?!! #buytime #dinnerondemandbmore #bmoremealprep #bmorepersonalchef #icookwhenyoucant